Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:6 dozen approx.
- 1 15 oz (420 grm). box Raisin Bran cereal
- 2-1/2 cups (600 ml) sugar
- 5 cups (1175 ml) flour
- 5 tsp (25 ml) baking soda
- 1 tsp (5 ml) salt
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup (225 ml) canola oil
- 1 quart (950 ml) buttermilk
- Mix cereal with sugar, flour, soda and salt (use a very large bowl).
- Add eggs, oil and milk.
- Store in a covered container and use as desired (batter will stay good for up to six weeks).
- To bake:
- Fill greased muffin tin 2/3 full.
- Bake at 400 degrees (200 C.) for 15 to 20 minutes.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.