Print Friendly Recipe
- A seasoning to use for seafood.
Serves/Makes:about 1 cup
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) salt
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) cayenne pepper
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) black pepper
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) white pepper
- 1/4 tbsp (4 ml) paprika
- 1-1/2 tbsp (20 ml) onion powder
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) garlic powder
- 1 tsp (5 ml) basil
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) dry mustard
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) ground bay leaves
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) thyme
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) tarragon
- 1/8 tsp (1 ml) oregano
- 1/8 tsp (1 ml) ground rosemary leaves
- Mix all ingredients well and store in a glass jar.
- Use as needed.
- Great on and with seafood. Try a little bit in your seafood salad for a really nice flavor.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.