Print Friendly Recipe
- Terri McK
- 1 lb (.5 kg). spaghetti, cooked
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 tbsp (60 ml). Romano tomatoes (sliced tomatoes soaked in water and drained)
- 5 tbsp (70 ml). olive oil
- 1 cup (225 ml) arugula
- 4 tbsp (60 ml). pecorino cheese, shaved
- 1 pinch chili flakes
- salt to taste
- Saute garlic and chili pepper in oil.
- Add prepared tomatoes and 3/4 cup (175 ml) of arugula.
- Season to taste.
- Toss well with cooked pasta.
- Add remaining arugula as garnish.
- Top with cheese.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.