Print Friendly Recipe
- Marinated Chicken and Steak Fajitas with Green Chile
- Kris Snyder
- 1 lb (.5 kg). New York strip steak
- 1 lb (.5 kg). boneless chicken breast
- 1 whole fresh green chile (can be found in local grocery store)
- 2 can green chiles
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 red pepper
- 1 yellow pepper
- 1 large onion
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp (15 ml). balsamic vineger
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). olive oil
- 1/4 bottle Alana's Irish Steak Sauce (any other specialty steak sauce, no A-1)
- 1 package large flour tortillas
- shredded cheese
- sour cream
- Pour liquid from green chile can into large bowl.
- Chop green chiles.
- Put chopped chiles into bowl.
- Add Worcestershire sauce, olive oil, balsamic vineger, and steak sauce in bowl; whisk together.
- Add washed chicken and refrigerate overnight.
- Repeat with same ingrediants for steak.
- Cut green, yellow, red, and green chile pepper into long strips.
- Chop onion.
- Cut chicken and steak into strips and place back in marinade.
- Heat two large frying pans each with 1 tbsp (15 ml). of olive oil.
- Add all peppers and onions to pans and cook until peppers are slightly soft and onions are translucent(about 5 minutes).
- After that add chicken and marinade to one pan and steak and marinade to the other.
- Cook until chicken is done and steak is tender.
- Heat tortillas in microwave.
- Serve with side of shedded cheese and sour cream.
- Great for Parties!
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.