Print Friendly Recipe
- Terri McK
Serves/Makes:4 or more
- 1 package Lawry's Extra Rich Spaghetti Sauce Seasoning blend
- 1 6 oz (168 grm). can tomatoe paste
- 1-3/4 cups (425 ml) water
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) butter
- 1/2 lb (.2 kg). fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) hot red pepper sauce
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) celery seed
- 4 pork chops (or more)
- In medium saucepan prepare spaghetti sauce according to package.
- Add tomatoe paste, water, and butter.
- Add veggies to sauce including celery seed.
- In nonstick pan brown each side of pork chops.
- Top with prepared sauce.
- Nice and quick. Serve with oven browned potatoes and steamed sliced zucchini
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.