Print Friendly Recipe
- Terri McK
- Crumb Filling:
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) dark brown sugar
- 1/8 cup (30 ml) granulated sugar
- 2 tsp (10 ml) cinnamon
- 1 tsp (5 ml). coffee, ground (heaping)
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) each pecans, walnuts, and raisins (mixed and chopped)
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) butter, softened
- 1 cup (225 ml) sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tbsp (15 ml). vanilla extract
- 1 cup (225 ml) sour cream
- 2 cups (475 ml) unbleached flour
- 1 tsp (5 ml) baking soda
- 1 tsp (5 ml) baking powder
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). fresh brewed coffee
- (the key is to use fresh roasted coffee)
- Soak raisins in fresh roasted coffee for 15 minutes.
- Combine all filling ingredients.
- Drain raisins and add to filling.
- Prepare cake.
- Cream butter and sugars together.
- Add eggs, coffee, and sour cream and mix 1 minute.
- In seperate bowl combine dry ingredients.
- Add to cream mixture and blend well.
- Pour half batter and half filling into prepared cake pan followed by remaining batter and filling.
- Bake 40 minutes at 350 degrees (175 C.).
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.