Print Friendly Recipe
- 1-1/2 lbs (.7 kg). to 2 lbs (.9 kg). meaty chicken (breasts, thighs, drumsticks)
- non-stick spray coating
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) nonfat milk
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) onion powder
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). dried thyme, crushed
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml). garlic salt
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml). white pepper
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml). black pepper
- Remove skin from chicken.
- Rinse chicken, pat dry.
- Spray inside of crock pot with nonstick coating.
- Arrange the chicken, meaty sides up in crock pot.
- Brush with milk.
- In small bowl mix onion powder, thyme, garlic salt, white pepper and black pepper.
- Sprinkle over chicken.
- Cover and cook on low 8 to 10 hours until the chicken is tender and no longer pink.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.