Print Friendly Recipe
- Do it either spicey or regular, and it makes a whole meal.
Serves/Makes:8 or more servings
- 1 package of either hot or regular sausage
- 1 10 oz (280 grm). package of yellow rice
- 3 cans vegetable soup
- grated cheese
- hot sauce(if desired)
- bacon bits
- Make rice with 3-1/2 cups (825 ml) of water on high in large pot.
- Crumble and brown sausage.
- Mix sausage and veggie soup in with the rice.
- Add salt, pepper and hot sauce as desired.
- Heat thoroughly.
- Pour into caserole dish.
- Cover with grated cheese and bacon bits.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.