Print Friendly Recipe
- A crockpot meal
- Taste of Home
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 small can of mushrooms
- 1-1/2 lbs (.7 kg). hamburger
- 1 27 oz (756 grm). jar or bag of sauerkraut
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) milk
- 1 bag medium-sized egg noodles
- mozzarella cheese, sliced or grated
- Saut onion and mushrooms in oil and brown seasoned hamburger.
- Mix onions and mushrooms with the browned hamburger.
- Put sauerkraut into a colander and wash.
- In a large casserole or large crockpot, layer hamburger mixture, sauerkraut, small handful of dry noodles, and a sprinkling of cheese.
- Last layer spread on cream of celery soup.
- Next put on two big handful of dry noodles.
- Cover with one can of cream of mushroom soup mixed with 1/2 cup (125 ml) of milk.
- Layer with Mozzarella Cheese and let set for 1/2 hour.
- Bake in oven for one hour at 350 degrees (175 C.) or if in a crockpot, on high for 4 hours.
- This may be put together the night before and placed in the refrigerator until ready to be cooked.
- The baking time will increase if it is refrigerated.
- Use Veg-a-Burger instead of hamburger for vegetarian dish.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.