Print Friendly Recipe
- La Sante Gourmet Foods
- 2 cups (475 ml) strawberries
- 2 cups (475 ml) raspberries
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) raspberry vinegar
- 1 lemon, juice only
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) unsalted butter
- 1 tsp (5 ml) minced garlic
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) shallots minced
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) sugar
- 1 tsp (5 ml) salt
- Puree berries, lemon juice, and vinegar.
- Melt butter in small saucepan; add shallots and garlic.
- Once sauteed for 1 minute add berry mixture, sugar, and salt.
- Strain to remove seeds.
- Serve over chicken or pork.
- This is a frequent recipe I use to serve my customers.
La Sante Gourmet Foods Catering.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.