Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:4 or more
- 1 bunch broccoli
- 4 or more chicken (breast) cutlets, pounded
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) butter
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) flour
- 1/8 tsp (1 ml) nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) salt
- 1/8 tsp (1 ml) pepper
- 1 cup (225 ml) light cream
- 1 cup (225 ml) chicken broth
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) white wine or cooking wine
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) shredded swiss cheese
- parmesan cheese
- Cut off crowns and partial stems of broccoli.
- Cook broccoli ala dente, and drain.
- Open pounded cutlets, lay broccoli inside and seam together, secure with toothpicks.
- Put the stuffed chicken into a baking dish.
- In a medium saucepan, melt butter.
- Stir in flour, nutmeg, salt, and pepper.
- Add cream and chicken broth together, cook and stir till bubbly, continue cooking 1 to 2 minutes more.
- Stir in wine and swiss cheese; stir until melted.
- Pour sauce over chicken in baking dish.
- Sprinkle with paprika and parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 30 minutes or until chicken is done.
- This is very quick and easy to make and while the chicken is cooking you can make you sides whatever you want. I usually just make a starch and a salad as the veggie is the broccoli. This is very good, hope you enjoy!!!
When you lay the broccoli in the chicken I usually use 1 to 3 stalks depending on size of cutlets.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.