Print Friendly Recipe
- la sante
- 1 3 lb (1.4 kg). chicken, butterflied
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) jalapeno pepper, chopped
- 2 tsp (10 ml) garlic, chopped
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) olive oil
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) lemon juice
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) paprika
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) hot pepper sauce
- Combine jalapeno and garlic in food processor.
- Add oil, lemon, vinegar, paprika, hot pepper and puree until smooth.
- Poke chicken and coat with half of marinade.
- Reserve remainder of marinade for dipping
- Cover and refrigerate 12 hours.
- Remove from marinade and grill bone side down.
- This is wonderful.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.