Print Friendly Recipe
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) butter or margarine
- 12 large eggs, beaten
- 1/2 16 oz (448 grm). processed cheese spread loaf with pepper(i.e. Velveta Mexican), cut up and divided
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) chopped cooked ham
- 12 8-inch tortillas
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) milk
- sour cream
- Melt butter in a large nonstick skillet, over medium heat; add eggs.
- Cook, without stirring, until eggs begin to set on bottom.
- Scramble eggs until eggs are thickened but still moist.
- Remove eggs from heat.
- Add half of cheese to eggs, stirring until cheese melts; chill remaining cheese.
- Stir ham into egg mixture.
- Spoon mixture evenly down centers of tortillas; roll up.
- Place seam side down in a lightly greased 13x9 inch baking dish.
- Cover and chill 8 hours.
- Let stand at room temperature 30 minutes.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 35-40 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- Combine remaining cheese and milk in a small saucepan; cook over medium-low heat, stirring until cheese melts.
- Spoon over enchiladas.
- Serve wtih salsa and sour cream.
- Assemble this the night before. Makes for a wonderful stress-free weekend breakfast.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.