Print Friendly Recipe
- Side Dish
- 3 lbs (1.4 kg). new potatoes, unpeeled and quartered
- 2 medium onions, sliced
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) olive oil
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) caraway seeds
- 1-1/2 tsp (7 ml) salt
- 1 tsp (5 ml) pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl or large heavy duty zip-top plastic bag.
- Stir mixture in bowl or seal bag, and shake well to coat.
- Place potato mixture in an ungreased 13 x 9 inch pan.
- Bake at 400 degrees (200 C.) for 1 hour or until potatoes are tender, stirring occasionally.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.