Print Friendly Recipe
- Main Dish
- 1 26 oz (728 grm). pkg. frozen shredded potatoes
- 1 1 lb (.5 kg). ham slice, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 can cream of potato soup, undiluted
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) pepper
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup (225 ml) shredded cheddar cheese
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a large bowl.
- Spoon into a lightly greased 13 x 9 inch baking dish.
- Bake at 400 degrees (200 C.) for 25 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cheeses, and paprika, and bake 5 more minutes or until thoroughly heated.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.