Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:24 or more bars
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) butter or margarine
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) graham cracker crumbs
- 1 14 oz (392 grm).can Eagle Brand sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated)
- 1 cup (225 ml) butterscotch flavored chips
- 1 cup (225 ml) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1-1/3 cups (325 ml) flaked coconut
- 1 cup (225 ml) chooped nuts
- Preheat ovaen to 350 degrees (175 C.) (325 degrees (175 C.) for glass dish.
- In a 13x9-inch baking pan, melt butter in oven.
- Srinkle crumbs over butter;pour Eagle Brand evenly over crumbs.
- Top with remainig ingredients, in order listed; press down firmly with fork.
- Bake 25 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Chill if desired.
- Cut into bars.
- Store covered at room temperature.
- I love making those lovely tasting bars. They are so great for children, especialy on Chrismas day. Your kids can also enjoy making them.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.