Print Friendly Recipe
- The RICHEST, MOISTEST, most delicious DIET cake you will ever bite into! And Simple? WOOOO-WEEEEE YESSSSS! (3 WW Pts)
- Kista Cook
- 1 15 oz (420 grm). to 18 oz (504 grm). cake mix, any flavor, any brand
- 1 12 oz (336 grm). can diet soda pop, any flavor
- Pam or other vegetable spray or vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- In a large mixing bowl, place the dry mixture from the plastic inner liner of the cake mix.
- Open the can of soda pop, and slowly pour onto the dry cake mix.
- Stir my hand or on low speed the cake mix and soda pop until moistened, then beat until all the lumps are gone.
- Spray Pam or lightly oil a 9x13 cake pan and pour the cake batter into the pan.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes at 350 degrees (175 C.) or until the center of the cake bounces back upon touch.
- Our favorite is to use a White Cake mix with a diet 7-up for a great flavor.
We do not frost this cake, but serve it with fresh or thawed frozen fruits or combinations of complentary fruits with Lite or Fat Free Cool Whip as a topping.
The texture is so moist, so rich, so wonderfully decadent! Sort of light like an Angel Food Cake, yet rich and moist like a pound cake. A WONDERFUL recipe! Cheap, easy, delicious, and perfect for anyone!
Try this for summertime treats!
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.