Print Friendly Recipe
- Momma Thyme
- 4 Hoagie Rolls
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into thick strips
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into thick strips
- 4 portabello mushrooms caps, cut into thick strips
- Italian seasoning blend
- garlic powder
- sweet basil, to taste
- salt and pepper, to taste
- extra virgin olive oil
- Monterey Jack and/or your favorite cheese, grated or thinly sliced
- Brush cut side of bread halves in olive oil and lightly toast.
- Saute vegetables in olive oil and sprinkle with seasonings until just past crunchy and heated through.
- Assemble sandwiches with vegetables, cheese(s), and salt and pepper to taste, and place in oven until cheese is melted.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.