Print Friendly Recipe
- Nice Snack Cake
- Darlene Stanley of Kouts, IN
Serves/Makes:9x13 inch cake pan
- 1 18.25 oz (511 grm). box German Chocolate Cake mix
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chopped pecans, toasted
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) butter or margarine, melted
- 1 16 oz (448 grm). package powered sugar
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). package of cream cheese (room temperature)
- Stir together cake mix, 1 egg, pecans and butter,
- Press mixture into the bottom of a lightly greased 13x9 inch pan.
- Beat sugar, cream cheese and remaining 3 eggs at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy.
- Spoon powered sugar mixture over the batter in the pan.
- Bake at 300 degrees (150 C.) for 1 hour.
- Cool and cut into 2 1/2 to 3 inch squares.
- Serve with ice cream if desired.
- Recipe from friend, Lauretta Barile
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.