Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:12 as an appetizer
- For the meatballs:
- 1 lb (.5 kg). ground pork
- 1 lb (.5 kg). ground turkey
- 4 scallions minced (green and white parts)
- 1/2 tbsp (7 ml) minced garlic
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) minced fresh ginger root
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) sesame oil
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) soy sauce
- 1 tsp (5 ml) salt
- 1 tsp (5 ml) black pepper
- 2 eggs
- lettuce leaves for garnish
- Dipping sauce:
- 2 cups (475 ml) light mayonaise
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) thai chilli-garlic sauce
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) soy sauce
- 1 tsp (5 ml) minced ginger
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) sesame oil
- Mix all meatball ingredients throughly .
- Roll mixture into meatballs about 3/4 inch in diameter.
- Bake on trays at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 25 minutes.
- Cover a platter with lettuce leaves, place cooked meatballs on top.
- For sauce:
- Mix all ingredients together and chill.
- Sauce keeps in the fridge for a week.
- I like to serve the dipping sauce in a hollowed-out red or green cabbage. Just slice off the top of the cabbage and scoop out with a melon baller. Enjoy!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.