Print Friendly Recipe
- Scots Old Fashioned Treat
- 2 oz (56 grm). rolled oats
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) single malt or blended whisky
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) honey
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) soft cream cheese
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) sugar
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) whipping cream, whipped to peak
- 3 cups (700 ml) mixed fruit i.e. chopped peaches, raspberries, or other soft fruit with colour
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) whipping cream, whipped (for garnish)
- Mix in bowl rolled oats, whiskey and honey.
- Marinate overnight, covered in refrigerator.
- Beat cream cheese with sugar until smooth.
- Fold in whipped cream and 2 cups (475 ml) fruit.
- Stir in oatmeal reserve.
- Place mixture into wine glasses and top with fruit.
- Decorate with extra whipping cream.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.