Print Friendly Recipe
- Dee Dee
- 3 cups (700 ml) cake flour (preferably Swan Cake Flour)
- 3 cups (700 ml) sugar
- 1 lb (.5 kg). butter, room temperature
- 6 large eggs, room temperature
- 1 tsp (5 ml) lemon extract
- 1 tsp (5 ml) vanilla extract
- 1 cup (225 ml) 7-UP (can substitute with Sprite)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Mix cake flour, sugar, and extracts with a spoon.
- Add in room temperature butter 1 stick at a time and gradually add 7-UP to mixture.
- Mix all ingrediants together on medium speed.
- Grease bundt pan with butter and flour (shake off excess flour).
- Pour cake batter into prepared bundt pan.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until center is done.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.