Print Friendly Recipe
- Mary Hill
Serves/Makes:18 2 inch biscuits
- 2 cups (475 ml) flour*
- 1 tbsp (15 ml). baking powder
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). salt
- 2/3 cup (150 ml) milk
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) oil
- Mix flour with baking powder and salt.
- Mix oil with milk.
- Blend two mixtures together with a fork.
- Mix until mixture cleans the side of the bowl.
- Place dough on a sheet of wax paper.
- Place a second sheet of wax paper over dough.
- Press with hands to 1/2 inch thickness.
- Remove top layer of wax paper.
- Cut with ungreased unfloured biscuit cutter.
- Place on baking sheet.
- Bake at 475 degrees (250 C.) 10 to 20 minutes
- *If using self-rising flour, omit baking powder and salt.
It is so quick that they can be made in less than 5 minutes.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.