Print Friendly Recipe
- The Starving Students Cookbook
Serves/Makes:20 1" balls
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) peanut butter
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) honey
- 1 cup (225 ml) wheat germ
- shredded coconut or chopped nuts
- In bowl, blend peanut butter, honey, wheat germ together.
- Roll into small balls (To keep candy from sticking to your hands, rub a little butter on your fingers first).
- Roll balls in coconut or nuts.
- Eat when chilled and hardened.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.