Print Friendly Recipe
- Abby Pittman
- 1 lb (.5 kg). hamburger
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 1 can Texas Ranch style beans
- 1 head lettce, chopped
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1/2 onion, diced finely
- 1 package cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 bottle Catalina salad dressing
- 1 bag cheddar cheese flavored Doritos or other corn chips
- Brown hamburger and add taco seasoning as directed by package.
- Add can of Texas Style beans until warm.
- Remove from burner.
- In a bowl mix together all salad ingredients.
- Add hamburger and bean mixture.
- Add package of cheddar cheese.
- Pour whole bottle of Catalina dressing on top, and mix all ingredients together until coated with the dressing.
- Take bag of Doritos and crush while in the bag.
- Pour all of Doritos on the top of mixture.
- You may add more vegetables to the salad mixture if you so desire.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.