Print Friendly Recipe
- SC Teacher
- 2 sticks butter, softened
- 2 cups (475 ml) plain flour
- 1 cup (225 ml) nuts, chopped
- Middle Layer:
- 8 oz (224 grm). cream cheese, softened
- 3 cups (700 ml) ( 1 box) confection sugar
- 16 oz (448 grm). Cool Whip
- Third layer:
- 1 quart (950 ml) berries or peaches sliced, Fresh.
- 2 cups (475 ml) sugar
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) corn starch
- 2 cups (475 ml) water
- 1 small pack wild strawberry Jello if using strawberries or
- 1 small pack peach Jello if using peaches.
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) butter.
- Mix together crust ingredients ( I use my food Processor) and spread in ungreased 10 x 14 pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) until light brown.
- Cool completely.
- Middle Layer:
- Blend ingredients together with a mixer until smooth.
- Spread over the cooled crust.
- Third Layer:
- Spread fruit over the middle layer.
- Bring the water to a boil in medium pan.
- Mix cornstarch and sugar together and stir into the boiling water.
- Continue to boil until the mixture thickens slightly.
- Remove from the heat and add the Jello and butter.
- Set aside and cool.
- After cooling, pour over the third layer and congeal in the fridge 4 - 6 hours before serving.
- I have made this with both the stawberries and peaches.
My family and friends always ask for the peach. It is
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.