Print Friendly Recipe
- Terri McK
- 3 cups (700 ml) cooked rice, cooled
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) cubed cooked chicken or turkey
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) diced tomatoes
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) diced green pepper
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) diced green onion
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) fresh basil or 1 tsp (5 ml) dried
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) seasoned salt
- 1/8 tsp (1 ml) cayenne pepper
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) milk
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) shredded mozerella cheese
- In large bowl, combine rice, chicken, tomatoes, pepper, onions, basil, salt, cayenne, eggs and milk.
- Spread into 13 x 9 inch baking dish, top with cheese.
- Bake in 350 degree (175 C.) oven 25 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cut into 8 squares.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.