Print Friendly Recipe
- Juicy and flavorful beef dish for a houseful of company.
Serves/Makes:14 or more
- 1 cup (225 ml) dry sherry
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) soy sauce
- 4 tbsp (60 ml) dry onion soup
- 4 tbsp (60 ml) brown sugar
- 1 4-1/2 lbs (2 kg). beef tenderloins
- Combine sherry, soy sauce, soup mix, and brown sugar.
- Pour into a plastic bag or set in a bowl, and add the beef.
- Marinate overnight, turning occasionally.
- Remove meat and bake at 425 degrees (225 C.) for 45-50 minutes, basting with half of the marinade.
- Heat the remaining marinade with a little water or stock.
- Slice beef in 1/4 inch slices, spoon marinade juices over the slices and serve.
- Serve with rice pilaf or baked potatoes, green beans almondine, steamed juilenned carrots, and rolls for an easy meal for a hostess and a great meal for guests.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.