Print Friendly Recipe
- 1-1/2 lbs (.7 kg). sirloin steak cut into 1/2" strips
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) paprika
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) margarine
- 1 cup (225 ml) sliced onions
- 2 bell peppers (red/green) cut into strips
- 2 large tomatoes, diced
- 1 cup (225 ml) beef broth
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) water
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) cornstarch
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) soy sauce
- hot cooked rice or noodles
- Sprinkle steak with paprika and allow to stand while preparing other ingredients.
- Cook steak and garlic in butter until meat is brown.
- Add onions and green peppers.
- Continue cooking until vegetables are softened/wilted.
- Add tomatoes and broth.
- Cover and simmer about 45 minutes.
- Blend water with cornstarch and soy sauce.
- Stir into steak and cook until thickened.
- Serve over rice or noodles.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.