Print Friendly Recipe
- Incredible Quick Bread recipe
- Sweet Tooth
- 3 cups (700 ml) flour
- 1-1/2 tsp (7 ml) cinnamon
- 1 tsp (5 ml) baking soda
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) baking powder
- 1 tsp (5 ml) salt
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups (475 ml) sugar
- 1 cup (225 ml) oil
- 1 tsp (5 ml) vanilla
- 2 cups (475 ml) grated zucchini
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chopped walnuts
- 1 tsp (5 ml) flour
- Beat eggs, add sugar and oil.
- Add vanilla and dry ingredients.
- Blend well.
- Stir in zucchini.
- Combine walnuts with 1 tsp (5 ml) flour;
- stir into batter.
- Pour into two greased loaf pans.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 1 hour.
- Cool in pans for 10 minutes and remove to wire rack.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.