Print Friendly Recipe
- 3 lbs (1.4 kg). boneless chuck or rump roast, cut into cubes
- 1 tsp (5 ml). salt
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml). pepper
- 2 Tbsp (30 ml). oil
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) water
- 2 6 oz (168 grm). cans tomato paste
- 2 Tbsp (30 ml). lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). sugar
- 1 tsp (5 ml). oregano
- 1 small carrot, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- hot cooked rice
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) grated parmesan cheese
- Sprinkle beef cubes with salt and pepper.
- Brown in oil in large skillet.
- Combine remaining ingredients except rice and cheese and pour over meat.
- Cover and simmer 2 hours or until tender.
- Serve over rice and sprinkle with cheese.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.