Print Friendly Recipe
- 4 to 5 tomatoes, sliced
- handful (8-10) fresh basil leaves, chopped (OR 2 tsp (10 ml). dried)
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chopped green onion
- 1 prebaked 9" pie shell
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup (225 ml) grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup (225 ml) grated cheddar cheese
- 1 cup (225 ml) mayonnaise
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Layer tomato slices, basil and onions in pie shell.
- Mix remaining ingredients.
- Spread on top of of tomatoes.
- Bake until lightly browned (about 30 minutes).
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.