Print Friendly Recipe
- 5 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sugar
- 1-1/4 cups (300 ml) light Karo corn syrup
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) cane syrup
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) grated orange rind
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) orange juice
- 1-1/4 tbsp (17.5 ml) all purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) salt
- 1 cup (225 ml) chopped pecans
- 1 unbaked 9-inch pastry shell
- pecan halves
- Combine eggs, sugar, corn syrup, cane syrup, orange rind, orange juice, flour and salt.
- Beat at medium speed of electric mixer until blended.
- Stir in chopped pecans.
- Pour mixture into pastry shell.
- Arrange pecan halves on top of pie.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 55 to 60 minutes.
- Cool overnight.
- Slice into 8 wedges.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.