Print Friendly Recipe
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) Grandma's Molasses
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) light corn syrup
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) orange juice
- 1 tsp (5 ml) grated orange peel
- 1 tsp (5 ml) vanilla
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) pecans halves
- 9-inch unbaked pie shell
- whipped cream
- Heat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- In a large bowl, beat eggs.
- Add molasses, corn syrup, orange juice, orange peel and vanilla.
- Beat until well blended.
- Stir in pecans.
- Pour into unbaked pie shell.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 40 to 50 minutes or until filling is set.
- Serve with whipped cream.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.