Print Friendly Recipe
- Mrs. Wiggs
Serves/Makes:1 9 X 12 inch pan
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 can chicken broth
- 1 10 oz (280 grm). can cream of chicken soup
- 1 10 oz (280 grm). can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can Rotel tomatoes w/green chiles
- 12 small corn tortillas, cut into quarters
- 3 cups (700 ml) shredded cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) shredded Monteray Jack cheese
- 1/2 c shredded cheddar cheese
- sour cream
- chopped green onions
- chopped fresh tomatoes
- Put onion in large bowl.
- Pour chicken broth over onion.
- Microwave on high for 5 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Mix into broth chicken soup, mushroom soup, and tomatoes.
- Spray 9 x 12 inch pan with Pam.
- Layer half tortillas, shredded chicken, soup mixture, and cheese in that order, make another layer using rest of ingredients.
- Cover pan with aluminum foil.
- Bake for 35 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake another 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let stand 5 minutes.
- Serve with sour cream, chopped green onions, and chopped fresh tomatoes to sprinkle over it.
- Serve this with a tossed salad and you have a meal.
Copyright ©1997-2019 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.