Print Friendly Recipe
- Chinese noodles coated with butterscotch, shaped into haystacks
- Judith McLaren
- 1 package butterscotch chips
- 1 cup (225 ml) Planters peanuts
- 1 package or can chow mein Chinese noodles
- Melt chips in double boiler or in microwave.
- Add peanuts.
- Add chow mein noodles and stir quickly
- While mixture is hot, remove bits of butterscotch noodles and form "haystacks" on waxed paper.
- Cool completely before moving to serving dish.
- A great halloween treat, and easy to make!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.