Print Friendly Recipe
- Cute witches hats made with fudge striped cookies
- Judith McLaren
- 1 package Fudge Stripe cookies (Keebler or other brand)
- 1 package plain Hershey's kisses
- 1 tube orange decorator's frosting
- Turn fudge striped cookies over so chocolate side is up.
- Squeeze frosting onto center and place hershey's kiss in it (the frosting "glues" it on).
- Use frosting (if you're artistic feeling) to make a "bow" around the kiss, like an orange ribbon around the hat.
- Let sit so frosting hardens a bit before serving.
- Fun and yummy for halloween parties.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.