Print Friendly Recipe
- This is a recipe that a friend from work gave me; after eating just one muffin--I just had to have it.
Serves/Makes:6 plus, depending on pan size
- 1 cup (225 ml) brown sugar
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) white sugar
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) canola oil
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) vanilla
- 1-1/3 cups (325 ml) pumpkin (canned)*
- 2 cups (475 ml) flour
- 1 tsp (5 ml) baking powder
- 1 tsp (5 ml) baking soda
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) salt
- 1 tsp (5 ml) cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) cloves
- 1 tsp (5 ml) ginger
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) nutmeg
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) chocolate chips (semi-sweet)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees (200 C.).
- Blend dry ingredients in a bowl, set aside.
- Beat sugars, oil and eggs in a bowl until frothy.
- Add vanilla and pumpkin.
- Gently fold in dry ingredients and chips (don't overmix).
- Divide into a small 12-muffin tin or a large 6-muffin tin.
- Bake 35 minutes for small; 40 to 45 minutes for large.
- *My friend used fresh pumpkin that she had frozen from the year before.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.