Print Friendly Recipe
- Debbie McNair
- 6 cups (1425 ml) ziti macaroni, uncooked (cut ziti)
- 3-1/2 cups (825 ml) spaghetti sauce
- 2 cups (475 ml) ricotta cheese
- 2 cups (475 ml) mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 each egg, slightly beaten
- 1 tsp (5 ml) oregano
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) black pepper
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) parmesan cheese, grated
- Cook ziti according to package directions for 10 minutes; drain.
- In large bowl, combine cooked ziti, 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) spaghetti sauce, ricotta cheese, mozzarella cheese, parsley, egg, oregano, garlic powder and black pepper.
- In a 3 quarts (2850 ml) casserole pour 1/2 cup (125 ml) spaghetti sauce; spread ziti mixture evenly over sauce.
- Top with remaining 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) spaghetti sauce; sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Bake, covered at 375 degrees (200 C.) 30 to 35 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.