Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:4 or more
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 8 oz (224 grm). sour cream
- 1 box Jiffy cornbread mix
- 1 stick margarine
- 1 can creamed corn
- 1 can whole kernal corn
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Melt butter.
- Add all ingredients together with the butter.
- Salt and pepper lightly.
- Mix all together well.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 1 hour or until lightly browned.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.