Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:1 13 x 9 inch pan
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) shortening
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sugar
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) maple syrup
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp (5 ml). vanilla extract
- 1 cup (225 ml) flour
- 1 tsp (5 ml). salt
- 1 tsp (5 ml). baking powder
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) oatmeal
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chopped walnuts
- Cream shortening, sugar, maple syrup, egg and vanilla.
- Mix and add dry ingrediants.
- Put into lightly greased 13 x 9 inch pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 30 minutes.
- Cool on cake rack.
- Cut into squares or bars to serve.
- Tastes good warm with milk or ice cream.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.