Print Friendly Recipe
- Cindy D
- 1-1/4 lbs (.6 kg). hamburger
- 8 oz (224 grm). can tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) green pepper
- 1/4 d. onion, diced
- 8 oz (224 grm). can French Style Green Beans
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml). cumin
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml). garlic salt
- 8 oz (224 grm). can crescent rolls
- 2 cups (475 ml) shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 egg
- paprika, for garnish
- Brown hamburger, drain.
- Add green pepper, onion, tomato sauce, green beans and spices; simmer.
- Pat crescent rolls in a 9 inch pie tin.
- Add 1 cup (225 ml) cheese to lightly beaten egg; pour into bottom of crust.
- Spoon in meat mixture.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese over meat mixture; sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 20 to 25 minutes.
Copyright ©1997-2019 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.