Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:4 or more
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). package cream cheese
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) butter or margarine
- 3 10 oz (280 grm). packages frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 tsp (4 ml) salt
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) ground black pepper
- 1/8 tsp (1 ml) ground red pepper
- 1/8 tsp (1 ml) hot sauce
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) lemon juice
- 2 14 oz (392 grm). cans artichoke hearts, drained and halved
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) Italian bread crumbs -- more if needed
- Combine cream cheese and butter in a large saucepan; cook over low heat, stirring constantly until mixture melts.
- Stir in spinach and next 7 ingredients and set aside.
- Place half of artichoke hearts in lightly greased shallow 2 quarts (1900 ml) baking dish; top with half of spinach mixture.
- Repeat in layers.
- Sprinkle evenly with seasoned bread crumbs.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 30 minutes.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.