Print Friendly Recipe
- Cati C.
Serves/Makes:4 hungry people
- 2 tsp (10 ml) garlic cloves
- 2 tsp (10 ml) oil
- 1 tsp (5 ml) ground cumin
- 1 tsp (5 ml) salt
- dash pepper
- 4 cups (950 ml) chicken broth
- 1 28 oz (784 grm). can crushed tomatoes
- 1 cup (225 ml) salsa
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cooked, cubed chicken breast
- 2 tsp (10 ml) cornstarch, dissolved in 1/8 cup (30 ml) water
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) shredded cheese
- 2 cups (475 ml) bite-sized crushed tortilla chips
- chopped cilantro
- sour cream
- hot sauce
- additional tortilla chips
- Saute garlic in oil.
- Add cumin, salt, pepper, chicken broth, tomatoes, salsa, chicken and cream of chicken soup.
- Simmer 30 minutes.
- Bring to boil.
- Add cornstarch dissolved well in cold water.
- Reduce heat to simmer.
- Add cheese and tortilla chips.
- Simmer 5 minutes.
- Serve with cilantro, sour cream, hot sauce, and additional tortilla chips on the side.
- This recipe was transformed from another recipe on this website. My kids, who are the pickiest eaters ever, love this recipe. My husband and I also love this recipe. So, all around, it is a winner. Enjoy!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.