Print Friendly Recipe
- Cookie Press or Spritz Cookies
- Joy of Cooking
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) sugar
- 1 cup (225 ml) butter
- 2-1/4 cups (525 ml) flour
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). salt
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 tsp (5 ml). vanilla or almond extract
- Cream sugar and butter together.
- Add egg yolks and vanilla or almond extract.
- Stir in salt and flour.
- Beat well then chill.
- Put dough through cookie press onto UNGREASED cookie sheet.
- If dough becomes too soft to work with, rechill.
- Bake about 10 minutes at 350 degrees (175 C.) until lightly browned.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.