Print Friendly Recipe
- Only 5 ingredients
- Methodist church cookbook
- 1 can 46 oz (1288 grm). pinapple juice
- 1 can 12 oz (336 grm). frozen orange juice
- 1 can 12 oz (336 grm). frozen lemonaid
- 1-1/2 quarts (1425 ml) of water
- 1 liter bottle of ginger ale
- thinly sliced lemons and oranges
- Mix all ingredients together.
- We sliced thinly some oranges and lemons to float on the surface and added some ice (or an ice ring) to the punch.
- You could mix the first 4 ingredients together and just before serving add in the ginger ale if you are serving a large crowd.
- We did several batches of the base punch so it was quick and easy to just add in the ginger ale.
- I was helping with the 110th anniversary of our church two years ago, plus this was also the retirement of our minister of 28 years. I served on this committee and as such worked on decorations and served as co-chair for the community open house.
I found a wonderful recipe for a light but refreshing punch that I wanted to share with you. I did not want any punch with kool-aid in it (as it stains carpet), nor did I want to mess with the sherbet punch because we were serving 400 people.
We wanted and needed a punch with only a few ingredients and one that was quick and easy for anyone in the kitchen to mix up. This punch is simple with only 5 ingredients and is a wonderful yellow color.
This was very well received by all and everyone kept coming back to the kitchen or asking the server what was in the punch.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.