Print Friendly Recipe
- A tangy twist to chicken parmesan
- 1 cup (225 ml) lemon juice
- 2 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 tbsp (15 ml). minced garlic
- 1 tsp (5 ml). salt and pepper mixed (half and half)
- 1 cup (225 ml) spaghetti sauce
- parmesan cheese
- shredded cheese
- a few sliced mushrooms
- Thaw chicken breasts.
- Add lemon juice, garlic and salt/pepper mix to ziploc bag.
- Add chicken to bag.
- Fill bag with water until chicken is fully covered.
- Let chicken set in bag for 20 to 45 minutes.
- Grill chicken for 15 minutes (or until little or no pink inside).
- Mix spaghetti sauce with parmesan cheese until very thick.
- Cover chicken with spaghetti sauce and cook for 3 more minutes.
- Sprinkle your favorite shredded cheese on top of sauce.
- Melt cheese then put mushrooms on top of cheese.
- Continue to grill for another 3 minutes.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.