Print Friendly Recipe
- 4 or more chicken breasts
- 2 tsp (10 ml). salt
- 2 tsp (10 ml). paprika
- 3 tbsp (45 ml). milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup (225 ml) flour
- pepper, to taste
- 3/4 stick butter
- chopped almonds
- almond sauce, optional (see sauce listings for recipe)
- Combine flour, salt, pepper and paprika.
- In separate bowl combine milk and eggs.
- Dip chicken first in flour, then in milk mixture, then in flour, then in milk, then roll in almonds.
- Melt 2 tbsp (30 ml) butter in bottom of casserole dish.
- Place chicken in melted butter.
- Melt rest of butter and pour on top of chicken.
- Bake for 1 hour at 400 degrees (200 C.).
- Serve with almond sauce, if desired.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.