Print Friendly Recipe
- 20 graham crackers, crushed between sheets of wax paper
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- 1 box Dream Whip (mixed as directed on package)
- 1 cup (225 ml) confectioners sugar
- 3 tbsp (45 ml). sugar
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). pkg. cream cheese
- 1 stick butter
- Melt butter and mix with graham crackers.
- Put in pie pan to make a crust (press crumbs against pie pan).
- In deep bowl mix Dream Whip as directed on package.
- Blend in sugar, confectioners sugar, and cream cheese.
- Pour into pie shell.
- Put cherry pie filling on top
- Chill until served.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.