Print Friendly Recipe
- 1/2 lemon, seeded
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) finely chopped celery
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) finely chopped green onions
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) horseradish
- 3 cups (700 ml) mayonnaise
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) ground bay leaf
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) hot mustard
- 4 tbsp (60 ml) ketchup
- 4 tbsp (60 ml) worcestershire sauce
- Put first four ingredients in a blender and pulse until lemon rind is finely chopped.
- Add remaining indredients and pulse until well mixed.
- Serve chilled as a dressing or dip.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.